It became time to upgrade my car from the A4 estate I’ve been driving for the past 10 years, to something a bit more suitable for my needs.
I travelled to Swords in Dublin last weekend to pick myself up a very nice and shiny beast of a bus!
- 2007 Mugello Blue Pearl Audi Q7S-line Quattro.
- 3.0 V6 Tdi engine, 230BHP (so far! Maybe a 300bhp update to come soon)
- 20″ 5-Spoke S-Line alloy wheels
- Adjustable air suspension
- 6-speed Tiptronic automatic, with paddle-shifters on steering wheel
- Black leather/alcantara S-Line heated electric sports seats
- Panoramic roof
- Bi-Xenon auto headlights
- Auto wipers
- Park sensors front and rear with graphical output
- Built-in Audi SatNav
- Privacy glass
- 7 seats
- Thule tow-bar with correct electrics module
- Audi S-Line side steps
- MMI 2g High entertainment with bluetooth
- Power open and close rear hatch
- Updated rear lights from 2010- model
It’s a big machine, over 5m long, 1.9m high and 2300kg. Definitely a fairly quick machine even with that mass to move. I’ve ordered the Thule wing roofbars as my previous ones from the A4 don’t fit, and I’ve also got a Thule tow-hitch bike carrier to simplify things for my biking.
Luxurious inside, lovely and quiet, beautiful sound from the V6 under acceleration, a very smooth gearbox in D. A very good place to spend time. And, when setting the suspension in Dynamic and the gearbox in either manual-select or Sport it moves!